Elect Kandi O'Connor - Summit Co. Probate Court
I am Kandi S. O'Connor and I seek your vote and support to be your next Probate Judge in Summit County Common Pleas Court.
Probate Judge oversees all probate matters for all of Summit County, including the administration of estates, will contests, guardianships for those who are physically or mentally infirm, civil commitments, adoptions, marriage licenses, minor settlements, special needs trusts, name changes, and many other areas. As your next Probate Court Judge of Summit County, I would proudly take on all of these responsibilities with proven integrity and a strong work ethic. I seek your support and vote to be your next Probate Court Judge in Summit County.
- Magistrate for Summit County Court of Common Pleas, General Division. Handles criminal arraignments, civil hearings and pretrials and Civil Protection Order Hearings.
- Attorney with over 17 years experience in the judicial system
- Court Technology Advisor, Summit County Court of Common Pleas
- Appellate Court experience at the 10th and 12th District Courts as a Judicial Attorney
- Member of the Akron and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Consistently apply the law to every case
- Use technology to increase court efficiency and lower operational costs
- Born and raised in Summit County, married to James and have two children, Bridget and Patrick.
- Dedicated Community Service: Habitat for Humanity of Summit County, Board Member; Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #68; Friends of Hower House, Board Member; Scanlon Inn of Court; Leadership Hudson, 2012 Graduate.
- Values: honesty, integrity, professionalism, continuous improvement, open communication and respect for others.